Xtreme-Comfort ACH Padded Browband
Field Problem: The Advanced Combat Helmet Adjustable Pad System is designed to let sweat run down your forehead and right into your eyes! The pads also tend to cause irritating hot spots on your forehead.
Solution: Our easy-to-install battle-proven Xtreme-Comfort© Padded Brow Sweatband. No helmet alteration required, just adjust the pads, install, and you're good to go with more comfort than you ever imagined. Keeps sweat out of your eyes, cools and controls the cause of odor and discomfort. Relieves some of the "pressure point" sensitivity.
Your next best friend on duty and in combat! Now in Field Olive Drab Green. Brown shown as reference only.
How Does XTREME-COMFORT™ Padded Brow Sweatband Work?
A silky smooth DuPont Coolmax Dacron polyester band lining pulls sweat away from the forehead, through the fabric, and into the unique antimicrobial Microbisoft hydrophilic foam core. Microbisoft is a "breathable" 3/8" thick medical grade foam with embedded polymer that features high moisture vapor transmission and absorption. The collected moisture is dissipated by evaporation that provides additional cooling. Controlled release Silver-ion technology provides anti-bacterial and anti-fungal protection to reduce odors and skin irritation.
- Engineered to pull sweat away from the forehead, through the silky CoolMax fabric, and into the unique anti-microbial Microbisoft hydrophilic 3/8" thick foam core
- Stops sweat from getting into the eyes
- Provides a full cushion across the forehead for comfort and protection.
- Does not alter helmet
- Coolmax Dacron polyester for xtreme comfort.
- Microbisoft foam features controlled-release imbedded Silver-ion for anti-bacterial and anti-fungal protection for odor management
- Secures with Velcro in same location as stock pads. Easy to adjust
- Fits all ACH/MICH, TBH and Refitted PASGT with Skydex Pad System.
- Dimensions of the ACH Browband: 10 ½”(length) X 1 ¾”(width) X 1”(thickness), except for the last 2” of both ends which are 2 ¾” wide, which are made longer to better cover the protruding hardware on the inside of the helmet.
- Patent 7,765,622
- OD Green
- Made in USA