Grayl® UltraPress® Water Filter & Purifier Bottle
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use, the UltraPress fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes clean purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Award winning OnePress™ global protection is effective on all 7 continents and empowers adventurers and travelers to drink from the world’s sketchiest water sources.
- Removes all waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and and adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odors.
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L).
- RiverFlow™ spout delivers a fast flow of clean drinking water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles.
- FlipCarry™ handle rotates 90° for effortless separation (Inner Press from Outer ReFill) and easy carrying; provides a large pressing surface when flat.
- Multi-functional SimpleVent™ drink cap vents air (by twisting cap ½ turn) during purification and filtration; protects spout from cross-contamination.
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pad (on drink cap) provides for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TPE TopoGrip™ placed on all heavy use surfaces for tactile, non-slip performance and durability.
- Capacity: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Weight: 12.5 oz (354 g)
- Height: 9.75" (24.77 cm)
- Diameter (at base): 2.95” (7.5 cm)
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Fast-Flow Rate: 10 seconds per 16.9 fl oz (3 liters/minute)
- Removes: Waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters: Particulates (sediment, microplastics) and ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odors.
- Durability: Withstands 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete.
- Cartridge Lifespan: 300 presses (150L/40 gal), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge.
- Cartridge Shelf Life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
- Materials: Made from BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE and ABS food-grade plastic.
- Warranty: Grayl® purifier bottles are accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.
- Testing Standards: Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
- Designed in USA. Cartridge media made in USA. Purifier bottle made in China.