Danner Tachyon Lightweight OCP Coyote Boots 50136
SKU : DAN01
The Danner Tachyon boot was engineered to be their lightest most flexible boot ever for combat training and for daily use. It weighs in at a mere 26 oz! Now available in Coyote compliant for OCP Scorpion and Mulitcam OEF-CP according to AR-670-1 standards. Style 50136
The Danner Tachyon boot 50136 was engineered to be their lightest most flexible boot ever for combat training and for daily use. It weighs in at a mere 26 oz! Now available in Coyote compliant for OCP Scorpion and Mulitcam OEF-CP according to AR-670-1 standards. The Danner DLE-01 last is designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The boot toebox has extra space to allow the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in any environment.
Danner Tachyon AR670-1 Compliant Military Boots Features:
Customer Notice: Your boot
order will ship directly from one of our retail store sites to you,
which usually adds an additional 2-3 days of administrative handling.
While we do our best to expedite Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air shipment
requests, it is likely the order will not arrive in that same time
frame. The boots will arrive faster than the FREE shipment via Regular
Ground service. Please contact Customer Service if you have any
questions. Thank you.
- Height: 8” required for ACU wear
- Upper: Flesh-out cow hide leather
- Outsole: Full rubber outsole
- AR 670-01 compliant for use with OCP Scorpion ACU Army Combat Uniform
- Footbed: Made from open cell polyurethane for enhanced airflow and durability
- Midsole: EVA midsole for effective shock absorption
- Outsole: Rubber outsole with Pentagonal lugs for reliable surface traction
- Style: 50136
- Shade: Coyote Approved
- Danner Boots
- Weight: 26-28 oz.