Belleville Tactical Research 8'' MINI-MiL® Boot TR105
Tactical Research by Belleville Mini-MIL® TR105 boots are Army AR 670-1 compliant.The new “True Minimalist” boot features 2mm “drop” between the heel and forefoot. Designed for the conditioned warrior athlete. Made from durable cattlehide leather and using an exclusive Vibram® Tarsus rubber outsole design, the Transition is field and range ready. For wear with OCP camouflage.
Important Customer Notice: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer which adds an additional 2-3 days of administrative handling. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
COMING IN DECEMBER! One of our most popular boot models. Tactical Research by Belleville TR105 new “Mini-MIL”, a true Minimalist boot featuring a 2mm “drop” between the heel and forefoot, the MINI-MiL® is designed specifically for the conditioned warrior athlete currently training in minimalistic athletic footwear. Made from durable cattlehide leather and using an exclusive Vibram® TARSUS rubber outsole design. The Coyote 498 is authorized for wear with the new OCP and OEF-CP camouflage patterns.
AR 670-1 COMPLIANT- FREE SHIPPING CONUS ORDERS!
Caution: These boots require conditioning your feet to an athletic low toe to heel drop. Failing to work up to theis will mean sore legs and feet. Once you are conditioned, they are exceptionally comfortable and lightweight.
- Height: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- 2 Millimeter Toe to Heel "drop"
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & 1000 Denier Cordura® nylon fabric
- Midsole: 2 millimeter, die-cut shock dispersing midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® TARSUS 100% rubber oil & slip resistant
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Padded Achilles support
- Pull-up Loop
- Weight: 1.0 lbs. per pair, prox
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Coyote 498
- Belleville Shoe Company