Belleville KHYBER TR550 Hot Weather Multi-Terrain Boot
Tactical Research by Belleville Khyber II TR550 boots are AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant. Comfortable right out of of the box, they are made from non-mesh fabric combined with flesh-side out cattle hide leather for maximum lightweight durability. Coyote Brown 498.
Important Customer Notice: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer which adds an additional 2-3 days of administrative handling. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
Tactical Research by Belleville Khyber II TR550 boots are AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant. The new Coyote Khyber TR550 hot weather lightweight mountain hybrid boots will outperform when tested in any environment. From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, you can expect comfort. This hot weather mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain use. With great design comfort and durability features, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system, the TR550 has a customized fit and is a top choice for everyday use. Authorized for wear with the OCP Scorpion W2 camouflage.
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant
- Height: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber exclusive Vibram® Ibex outsole for rugged terrain
- Insole: TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Lace to Toe lacing system with speed loops
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- Coyote Brown 498
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. per pair