Belleville SQUALL 8" 400g Insulated Composite Safety Toe Boot BV555INSCT
Belleville introduces the ultimate military boot for protection in cold weather operations. The TAA-Compliant SQUALL features Vibram's breakthrough Arctic Grip wet ice technology; which provides superior grip and traction on icy and snowy surfaces. A 400-gram insulation package, integrated waterproof membrane, and composite safety toe make the SQUALL the go-to choice for flight line and maintainer operations.
Important Customer Notice: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer which adds an additional 2-3 days of administrative handling. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% waterproof cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Arctic Grip specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice and improve grip on cold, icy or snowy surfaces
- INSOLE: Thick, single density molded removable insert
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe is lighter weight than traditional steel toe and does not conduct heat or cold
- Composite toe meets ASRM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards
- 400g Cosmo Therm™ insulation to offer cold weather protection without added bulk
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Waterproof and bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- TAA Compliant
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant