Army Light Duty Leather Work Gloves - Black
The Light Duty Utility Gloves are mission critical standard issue, multi-functional utility gloves for performing light duty work. A "bag item" for the U.S. Army, these gloves may be worn alone or as a shell glove for use with thermal liners.
The Military Light Duty Work Gloves are mission critical standard issue, multi-functional utility gloves for performing light duty work, made of comfortable full grain cowhide leather that is treated to provide resistance to water. Considered a "bag item" for the U.S. Army, the LDWG gloves may be worn alone or as a shell in combination with thermal inserts or chemical protection handwear. Army Compliant Black.
NSN 8415-01-566-3774 Small
NSN 8415-01-566-3776 Medium
NSN 8415-01-566-3876 Large
NSN 8415-01-566-3877 X-Large
Light Duty Military Work Glove Features:
- Unlined full grain cowhide leather treated to provide water resistance
- Gunn cut style with wing-thumb construction allows flexibility with no seams on the palm side to obstruct work or cause fatigue
- Double Lined palm and thumb with rough-out leather for improved grip
- Hook and loop wrist closure strap for easy on/off
- Webbing loop for storage and easy interface with the modular lightweight load carrying equipment (MOLLE)
- Conforms to Military Specification GL-PD-08-12
- NSN's listed
- Army Compliant Black