TRU-SPEC® Men's Scorpion OCP Army Combat Uniform Coat
Previously a military exclusive, TRU-SPEC® is now licensed to carry authentic OCP products. Made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-04A using crease and wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform. For active-duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.
Important Customer Notice: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer which adds an additional 2-3 days of administrative handling. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
- Traditional fold down collar for a neat, professional appearance
- Zippered with hook & loop front closure for a smooth uniform appearance with rank tab loop on center placket
- Longer loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs with front zipper closure and glint tape above the pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Two slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closure
- Loop fasteners for name & rank patches
- Reinforced elbows
- Pen/Pencil stalls
- Button cuff closure with 3-button hole positions