TRU-SPEC® Hot Weather Scorpion OCP Army Combat Uniform Coat, OCP/Scorpion II
The TRU-SPEC® Hot Weather Scorpion OCP Combat Uniform is designed to allow the wearer a cooler uniform in extremely hot environments. Designed to be cooler and breathe better than the standard-issue combat uniform. Constructed from CORDURA® NYCO Extreme Rip-Stop that is 17% lighter while displaying 3x higher tearing strength, 10x the breathability and drying 35% faster than US Mil-Spec MIL-DTL-44436B NYCO fabric. Uniforms in the fabric are currently selected and fielded as the US Army Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform.
Important Customer Notice: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer which adds an additional 2-3 days of administrative handling. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
- CORDURA® NYCO Extreme 5.0-6.0 oz. main body wrinkle-free finish fabric
- Fold-down collar with fusible interlining
- Single-breasted, 6-button concealed front placket
- Front placket with loop tape for rank patch
- Front loop tape to accommodate Name and US Army Tape
- 2- bellow style top opening upper sleeve pockets with drain-holes
- Friend or Foe' Identification tab on sleeves with hook and loop closure
- IFF tab cover on the sleeve above the upper sleeve pocket
- 330D CORDURA® MIL-DTL-32439 Type IV nylon reinforced elbow patches
- Button cuff sleeve closure with 3-button hole positions
- 12-channel pencil pocket on the left sleeve