Rocky C7 Lightweight Military Boot - Coyote
SKU : RKC065
The Rocky® C7 CXT Lightweight Military Boot combines Rocky's most advanced lightweight features with the durability and performance needed in combat or competitive operations. Style RKC065. Coyote OCP.
The Rocky® C7 CXT Lightweight Military Boot is fully compliant with DA PAM 670-1 (dated 31 MAR 2014). Wear with ACU-UCP, Scorpion II OCP and OEF-CP Multicam®. It combines Rocky's most advanced lightweight features with the durability and performance needed in combat or competitive operations. Style RKC065.
The new Rocky C7 CXT Lightweight Military boot is the new replacement for the immensely popular C4 boots. Made of leather and CORDURA® nylon that is water-resistant and fast-drying. Speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks help you lace the boot quickly, and the system won't cut away at your laces. The aggressive multi-directional Vibram rubber outsole easily grips slippery or rugged terrain. Toe and heel tread locks are reinforced with triple stitching. This is a really comfortable combat boot. The removable Rocky Ortholite™ memory foam insole is ultra-comfortable. Rubber midsole and a padded collar. Lightweight at just 15 ounces, you can walk all day without being weighed down by your footwear.
FREE REGULAR GROUND SHIPPING TO CONUS ADDRESSES. HI, PR AND APO'S ARE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST.
Rocky® C7 CXT Lightweight Military Boot Features:
- Padded collar
- Rubber midsole
- Leather and CORDURA® combination upper
- Removable Rocky Ortholite comfort insole
- Aggressive multi-directional Vibram rubber outsole
- Speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks
- Water-resistant and fast drying materials
- 8 Inches in height
- Fully compliant with: DA PAM 670-1 (dated 31 MAR 2014)
- Toe & Heel tread locks are reinforced with triple stitching & less than 2" in height
- Lightweight: 15 ounces/ boot
- Imported GSA-approved item Trade friendly country
- Model: RKC065
- Rocky Brands