Reebok Dauntless 8" Coyote 498 Boots-CLOSEOUT
SKU : RB8822
Reebok's Dauntless RB8820 Coyote 498 Uniform boots offer superior traction and protection for military personnel, law enforcement officers, paramedics and anyone looking for a durable and comfortable, tactical boot! AR-670-1 Compliant.
Reebok's Dauntless RB8822 Coyote 498 Uniform boots offer superior traction and protection for military personnel, law enforcement officers, paramedics and anyone looking for a durable and comfortable, tactical boot! Approved for wear with the new OCP and OEF-CP Camouflage Patterns. Design and Materials Complies with the Army's AR-670-1 March 2014 Uniform Regulations for Optional Wear.
Made of a high quality, lightweight and breathable Flesh-Out Cattlehide Leather and Ballistic Nylon fabric upper, these uniform boots were made to provide you with extreme durability. The moisture wicking lining resists water and provides breathability to help keep your feet cool on long work days. Removable shock absorbing inserts wick moisture, and have drain vents. The AEGIS antimicrobial shield helps protects against the growth of fungus and bacteria in the boot.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING CONUS ORDERS!
Reebok Dauntless Features Comply with the Army AR670-1 Regulations:
- Height: 8" Tactical Boot
- Plain Toe
- Flesh-Out Cattlehide Leather
- Ballistic 1000 D Nylon Side Panels
- AEGIS anti-microbial shield moisture wicking nylon mesh lining
- Removable moisture wicking, vented, breathable shock absorbing cushion insert
- Dual density; rubber Outsole bottom in matching Tan shade
- Lightweight injected EVA cushion midsole
- Heel does not extend above the 2" allowance
- 100% Non-metallic
- Side air vents
- TPU midsole bruise plate
- 550 paracord laces
- 100% Non-Metallic
- Coyote 498
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- AR 670-1 March 2014 Compliant
- Warson Group - Reebok Brand