OCP ACU Hook & Loop Patch Repair Kit
SKU : KIT0407
All that Velcro® loop & hook on the ACU is a dirt, mud, lint, gunk magnet. Keeping it clean and sharp is a formidable challenge. Our Patch kit can solve that problem and provides materials for field repairs of your ACU.
All that Velcro® loop & hook on the ACU is a dirt, mud, lint, gunk magnet. Keeping it clean and sharp is a formidable challenge. Soldier: You may have been instructed to use a toothbrush for the exposed loop or hook to help keep it clean after laundering and travel. Stick our precut to length patches on those exposed parts and beat the toothbrush blues! Both fastener material and spare buttons are exact matches for the OCP Scorpion II and the OEF-CP Multicam® ACU Combat Uniforms.
- Protect Hook & Loop Panels when laundering
- Repair Worn, Torn and Non-functional Patches
- Components Meet Military Specifications
- 4 Buttons Included
- Tan 499 For OCP Scorpion II & Multicam® Combat Uniforms
- Hook and Loop conform to MIL-SPEC A-A-55126B. Imported
- Buttons conform to Mil-Spec V-B-871; Type II, Class D Style 26, Size 30 Tan 499. Composition: Melamine Formaldehyde. Made in the USA