BrigadeQM Molle Hydration System & Reservoir 100 oz.
The BrigadeQM 100 oz. MOLLE Hydration System includes a 100% Berry Compliant carrier and an upgraded 100 oz./3 liter insulated reservoir made by Source Hydration (not Berry Compliant). The carrier has a 100 cu. in. zippered cargo compartment insulated to maintain liquid temperature, quick side release buckles, adjustable chest and shoulder straps, and D-rings for attachment points.
The BrigadeQM 100 oz. MOLLE Hydration System includes a 100% Berry Compliant carrier and a Source Hydration 100 oz./3 liter insulated reservoir. The carrier has a 100 cu. in. zippered cargo compartment insulated to maintain liquid temperature, quick side release buckles, adjustable chest and shoulder straps, and D-rings for attachment points. It also includes straps consistent to the standard issue MOLLE strapping system for attaching all your MOLLE equipment.
The 100 ounce capacity reservoir is made with state-of-the-art technology like the Taste-Free™ System, which delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor, and a Bacteria-Free™ System that blocks bacterial growth for the life of the unit. These technologies combined eliminates the need for cleaning for days, weeks, and even months! Simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required. The Widepac™ Wide Opening Access allows generous access to the reservoir opening. Easy to fill with liquid or ice.
Instructions on how to clean the system are printed on the care label sewn on the reverse. The Hydration System Carrier is manufactured by a Government Contractor and is GI issue quality. The reservoir is made by Source Hydration and is imported (not Berry Compliant).
Hydration Carrier Features:
- Drink tube can be positioned on right or left
- Reservoir designed to withstand loads up to 350 pounds
- Adjustable, quick-release shoulder straps
- Carrier is Berry Compliant and 100% made in the USA
- Reservoir is made by Source Hydration, imported.
Source Hydration Reservoir Features:
- Angled SOURCE Storm drinking valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows the tube to be 25cm shorter resulting in less excess tube bouncing around the chest, less snag hazard.
- Quick Connector with auto-seal allows you to remove tube and valve without leaking, even when the reservoir is full. Makes for easy attaching of filters and other accessories, and easy handling inserting the reservoir into the backpack.
- Hi-flow drinking valve is a SOURCE Storm push-pull valve that gives you full flow with no effort. Valve is exchangeable with our Helix bite valve (sold separately).
- Drinking tube with weave cover sleeve keeps the water in the tube insulated and blocks UV light to inhibit bacteria growth. A dirt shield valve cover to protect the mouthpiece from dirt is included.
- Widepac wide opening and additional screw cap opening for easy filling, emptying, and drying. Fits most standard hydration backpacks.
Source Hydration Reservoir Technology & Materials:
- FDA Approved Materials- All materials in contact with the drinking water are FDA approved. Guaranteed safe and taste-free drinking water.
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phthalate-free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surface.
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.
- Patented high flow "no-bite" Storm-Valve™ with Dirt-Shield™ cover.
- Capacity: 3L/ 100oz
- Length - 16.1” / 40.9Cm
- Width - 8.23” / 20.9Cm Max.
- Depth - 4” / 10.16Cm