McNett Gear Aid Freeole Urethane Sole Repair
McNett's Gear Aid’s™ Freesole® is different from other shoe repair glues. This patented, urethane based formula is made from the same material as your shoe soles—for permanent repairs that outlast whatever abuse you can dish out. Freesole is flexible and waterproof. It’s wear-resistant and unaffected by solvents. So it’s perfect for reattaching soles, rebuilding toecaps or even restoring shoe heels to like-new condition. Freesole works on hiking boots, sports cleats, kids’ shoes, climbing and running shoes— just about every shoe in your closet.
Don’t replace expensive shoes with separating soles or worn-down heels. Repair them fast with Gear Aid’s easy to use Freesole.
- Urethane based shoe repair adhesive
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Safe for use on all types of footwear including boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes and more
- Specifically formulated to offer superior abrasion resistance as well as excellent adhesion.
- Superior waterproofing and long lasting flexibility with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries clear
- Gear Aid by McNett
- Item #10410