Grayl® UltraPress® Titanium Purifier System - 16.9oz
- Laser-engraved with multi-color signature Grayl topo art.
- CP4 Grade 1 titanium offers unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
- Award winning OnePress® global filtration and purification is effective for use on all 7 continents and empowers adventurers to drink from the world’s sketchiest freshwater.
- Paracord D-ring loop for filling in precarious situations (foot bridges, whitewater, canyoneering, etc).
- Heat it up! Utilizing the butterfly handles, the Outer Ti Cup can be used to heat water and cook food alongside hot coals or near a direct flame. Can also be used with the Grayl titanium camp stove.
- One-way silicone valve, drink-mix ready! A one-way valve (pre-installed in cartridge) allows electrolytes, or a sport drink mix to be added to your water. Also enables use of any other potable beverage with your Grayl (fill from topside of bottle).
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use requires zero setup and makes clean purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Removes waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs many chemicals (including PFAS & VOCs), pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, flavors and odors.
- Fits any cupholder and slides into any pack pocket.
- Capacity: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Weight: 14.1 oz (400 g)
- Height: 9.5 in (240 mm)
- Diameter at base:: 2.75 in (70 mm)
- Materials: Titanium, BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE and ABS food-grade plastic.
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Fast-Flow Rate: 10 seconds per 16.9 fl oz (3 liters/minute)
- Removes waterborne pathogens. 99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters particulates (sediment, microplastics). Ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs many chemicals (including PFAS & VOCs), pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, flavors and odors.
- Cartridge Lifespan: 300 presses (150L/40 gal), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your Purifier Cartridge.
- Cartridge Shelf Life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years
- Durability: CP4 Grade 1 titanium offers unparalleled strength to weight ratio an withstands 6 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete.
- Testing Standards: Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
- Origin: Designed in USA. Cartridge media made in USA. Purifier bottle made in China.