Garmont T8 Bifida Lightweight Boots with Vibram Sole *CLOSEOUT*
The Garmont Bifida (old style, non-Ortholite) is a multi-terrain tactical boot with unsurpassed comfort and protection even under a heavy load and in demanding field conditions across varied terrain from mud-soaked trails to arid desert sands, steep slopes and sheer rock face. Compliant with the Army's AR-670-1 requirements.
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER: Free Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp (Item PTL1595) with the purchase of select boots. Enter coupon code BG-FREEHL at checkout to add the item to your cart.
The Garmont Bifida is a multi-terrain tactical boot with unsurpassed comfort and protection even under a heavy load and in demanding field conditions across varied terrain from mud-soaked trails to arid desert sands, steep slopes and sheer rock face. Compliant with the Army's AR-670-1 requirements for authorized wear with OCP Scorpion and OEF-CP Multicam. The Garmont Bifida boots feature a Vibram® sole for maximum traction, stability and shock reduction in nearly all environments or surfaces. The durable upper construction offers excellent breathability and ventilation and the quick drying materials are suitable to an amphibious environment or extremely wet climate. The zero optical refraction hardware and ball bearing hardware at the instep perform flawlessly in all operating environments be it ground or airborne. Extremely comfortable right out of the box and little to no break-in required.
Garmont T8 Bifida Features:
• AR-670-1 Compliant
• Military 8" Height
• Abrasion-resistant, split-grain suede (rough-Out) 1.6mm leather
• 250gr. 600D nylon grid design side panels help ventilate the foot
• Polyester webbing
• Zero optical refraction metallic eyelets, closed hooks and ball bearing hardware at instep for flawless performance in all operating environments.
• Vibram Bifida rubber outsole offers superior multi-terrain performance and traction
• Custom Garmont Insole offers great feel and comfortable foot fit
• Ergonomic injected nylon footbed has a unique cup system that allows the boot to work with your body to provide a more natural, stable performance and stress-reduction on ankles and knees
• The foot opening has a backward-sweeping design to provide a more snug, ergonomic, supported fit and feel without any extra padding
• Excellent support for ankles, arches and lower shins over any type of terrain, on the ground or for airborne operations
• Footbed cup system has a unique heel retention strapping system to support your body ensuring max stability
• Texon and Canvas interior
• NSN# 8430-01-551-Size
• Texon and canvas interior
• TPU insert in the heel
• Approved wear for the Australian Defence Force
• West Point Approved