Belleville Tactical Research Flyweight II Military Boots- Coyote
SKU : TRB5130
As low as $89.97 Regular Price $164.95
Tactical Research by Belleville Flyweight II T5313 boots are Army AR 670-1 compliant. Comfortable right out of of the box, they are made from non-mesh fabric combined with flesh-side out cattle hide leather for maximum lightweight durability and breathability. For wear with OCP camouflage.
Tactical Research by Belleville Flyweight II TR513 boots are Army AR 670-1 compliant. Comfortable right out of of the box, they are made from non-mesh fabric combined with flesh-side out cattle hide leather for maximum lightweight durability and breathability. The Flyweight II is a highly breathable, well ventilated boot that will keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable. Rubber outsoles assure solid grip and slip resistant traction The Coyote 498 is authorized for wear with the new OCP and OEF-CP camouflage patterns.
AR 670-1 COMPLIANT- FREE SHIPPING CONUS ORDERS!
FLYWEIGHT II BOOT FEATURES:
- Height: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber TR Adrenaline is oil & slip resistant
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- 3 layers of cushioning comfort for superior shock absorption
- Medial side air vents
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. per pair
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Coyote 498
- Belleville Shoe Company